Here is a DIY Anti stress face mask i try often after coming from a tried work day. This is my personal favorite because not only its easy, quick and gives your tired skin a sudden boost of freshness but also leaves you stress free followed by a sound, awesome sleep. Also prepares you for the next day’s adventures (read slavery here -_-)
1. No Stress Mask for Face:
- Grounded Coffee beans – 1 TBSP
- Plain Yogurt – 1.5 TBSP
- Cocoa powder – 1/2 TSP
- Lemon juice – 1/2 TSP
- Essential oil for a soothing fragrance (I use The Body Shop’s Moringa Beautifying Oil, made from Marula & white flowers)
Just mix everything straight and apply with the help of a brush all over your face except for the under eyes region. Leave for good 15 minutes and let it dry. Listen to a good old song and relax on the couch. Wash your face with cold water. Thank me later!
For a natural & nice Exfoliation: Use medium ground coffee beans instead of fine powdered coffee and rub your face in a circular motion upwards.
2. Anti stress Under Eyes Mask:
- Very finely powdered coffee beans – 1 TSP
- Olive Oil – Few drops (Can use Almond Oil too if you are short of it)
Mix Coffee powder and a few drops of olive oil together. Apply under your eyes with the help of your finger. Let it dry for about 10 minutes and rinse with normal water. Sleep like a baby and love me for this!
Please do comment for feedback. Share & Follow my blog below if this trick works for you!